WOOKAH WALNUT CLASSIC
Originally designed WOOKAH fully made of Walnut wood. It is a mostly straight-grained kind of wood and can range from a beige and lighter pale brown to even dark chocolate color. It has a medium texture and a moderate natural luster.
Combination of a wooden body and vase makes it the most classic in the whole collection. Our Classic vases contain the inside made of transparent, waterproof and smoke resistant protective layer. It is certified and approved to use with potable water. Wood knots are characteristic and extraordinary feature of wood. It is a natural phenomenon which may occur in each piece.
Each WOOKAH includes a quick lock system, a technical solution, which enables quick and convenient mounting the WOOKAH body to the WOOKAH vase. With just short movement you can match the two elements.
It also has a ground joint connection - a grommetless connection for your hose. It’s main feature is to make valves and hose connectors match to the adapters easily without grommets. The pieces can be securely mounted without using additional seals.
- 63 cm of height without a head bowl (with Vorclas bowl it is about 66 cm)
- weight: approx. 3 kg
- quick lock system
- ground joint connection
- 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel metal parts
- the body and the vase have a unique serial number
- bowl port
- body (includes: a stainless steel inner tubing system which fully protects the inside of the wooden body from water and smoke and a special ventilation setup with tubes directed down which eases purging of excess of smoke and a quick lock system)
- valve set with ground joint connection
- hose connector with ground joint connection
- vase with a quick lock system
- downstem, length: 210 mm
- O-rings set
- certificate of authenticity
THE PRESENTED PRODUCT IMAGE MAY DIFFER FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN GRAINS’ TONES AND COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT IS PRODUCED.